Impact makers work at MIC. We help charities and cultural organizations to make a positive impact on the welfare of people, animals and the environment. We do this with an ambitious and energetic team that combines creativity and technology in great campaigns for clients like KWF
and Utrechts Landschap. Do you want to make an impact too?
You are the driving force behind developing and running mobile journeys. These are campaigns on cell phones that help charities and cultural organizations with fundraising, lead generation, mobile collections,
Events and telling social stories. You work closely with clients and, together with your colleagues, translate their goals into effective solutions. You enjoy switching gears quickly and working out concepts with an eye for every detail. You get satisfaction from enthusiastic clients who can realize their goals with your campaigns.
Specifically, you will be engaged in the following activities:
- Translating customer needs into user-friendly solutions;
- Advising on the deployment of online and offline channels and call to actions;
- Together with the UX-designers, functionally test and optimize the developed journeys;
- Supervising the campaign live and ensuring that conversions are measurable;
- Based on the results and feedback, you quickly switch and optimize the journeys;
- You are the sparring partner for the project team so that together we deliver good projects.What do you bring?
We expect you to be solution-oriented, to communicate clearly and to be in control. By nature you go the extra mile to surprise your clients and you know how to make something good into something even better, together with your colleagues from UX & UI and development.
You are critical, entrepreneurial, proactive and results-oriented. You don't just take things for granted, but know how to ask the right questions. Our ideal colleague is a team player and has an excellent command of the Dutch language. You like to work within tight schedules and with deadlines and you can empathize with both the internal and external customer. We also ask
- A relevant HBO or university education;
- Experience and/or affinity with IT and marketing.What do we offer?
A challenging position in a passionate team that is working hard to make the world a better place. People make the difference in our organization and we want to invest in them. Of course this includes a suitable total package, tailored to the weight of the job and your background. And of course we will do everything we can so that you can continue to develop yourself.
- A fun and informal environment, behind Zwolle CS;
- A good salary depending on your experience and education;
- 32-40 hours work week depending on your desire;
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment;
- A laptop of the company;
- Travel and phone allowance;
- Ability to work flexibly;
- A super fine organization where employees and customers are happy to work with and at!And now?
Apply of course! Let us know why you are our new go-getter. Convince us. We look forward to seeing your motivation and CV! You can do this directly via Linkedin or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgAnd then?
If you have aroused our curiosity, we would like to invite you to come and meet us. We will do that face to face. Any questions?
Mail to email@example.com
or call Jeroen de Rooij, 06 138 637 86
At MIC you can fully develop your talents. Any questions? Send us an email!